[ ᴃᴚiפʜᴌ ᵴᴌᴗᴆiᴏ ]: Just for fun :)

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Just for fun :)

Instructions:
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Press forward for each question.
3. Use the song title to answer the question even if it doesnt make sense. No CHEATING.
4. Tag 5 ppl at their tagboard to ask them to do this!
5. Bold the questions and with the answers, give your own comments on how it relates to the question.

How are you feeling today?
Lord You are good - Don moen
(I may be feeling down, but God is always good!)

Will you get far in life?
Redeemer, Saviour, Friend - Darrel Evens
(I'll go far as long as the Redeemer, Saviour and Friend as the main focus of my life.. :D)

What is your best friend's theme song?
Edgewater, Jim Brickman
(Makes me wonder who's my best friend now.. confusing hahaha )

What is the story of your life?
Always Forever - Youth Alive NSW
(I'll love God always and forever... weeee! )

What was high school like?
For the Honor of the King - Youth Alive
(Doesn't really relate, perhaps i did glorify God's name in high school, just that i didn't know )

How can you get ahead in life?
What if i stumble - DC Talk
(I'll rise up again if i stumble!! Woot!)

What is the best thing about your friends?
Only Grace - Matthew West
(They are graceful people :D sweet :D)

What is in store for this weekend?
Hand and Feet - Audio Adrenaline
(Oh, my weekend.. i'll be really busy, Intake 11! WoOt! yea, i guess it'll take my hands and feets)

What song describes you?
Restoration - Philips, Craig and Dean
(I am to restore people.. thats nice :))

To describe your grandparents?
Let me blow your mind - Eve w
(LMAO!! Nvm, skip hahaha!!)

How is life going?
Im trading my sorrow - WOW Worship
(yea, im trading my sorrow for the Joy of the Lord now)

What song will they play at your funeral?
He lives - Generation Unleashed
(ROFL... that's interesting xD i wish it happens)

How does the world see you?
Overwhelmed - Hillsongs
(ok, thats interesing too haha... I guess people do see the Jesus in me :D)

Will you have a happy life?
Perfect Love - Hillsongs, Australia
(i need to find my perfect love to have a happy life, i think i've found mine, Jesus!)

What does your friends really think of you?
Come now is the time - Heart of Worship
(Doesn't really relate... but am i always on time? haha)

Do people secretly lust after you?
Till tears do us part - Heaven's cry
(they secretly lust after me until they have tears? what the crap!)

How can i make myself happy?
Over me - Chris Tomlin
(I'll have to think over/beyond myself, put others first?)

What should you do with your life?
Dairy of Jane - Breaking Benjamin
(read her diary? hahaha)

Will you ever have children?
Ruang Rindu - letto
(ok... what's that suppose to mean? haha)

prefer not tagging, leaving original message:
well..i'm not gonna tag anyone,but if ure reading this n u have nothing better to do,feel free to be tagged. =)

I'm feeling much better now :D

0 comments:

Post a Comment