[ ᴃᴚiפʜᴌ ᵴᴌᴗᴆiᴏ ]: ::Updates::

Saturday, March 21, 2009

::Updates::

Thinking of a title while doing some other work is rather hard. thus, leaving it as ' updates' would be the best, i think.

My last week was rather interesting.
1) i was locked out of my hostel room for approx. 45mins. not because i was naughty or anything... didnt bring my room key or anything... basically, i wasn't the reason why i was locked out(i think). it was a good thing that i had other hostel mates who cared for me.. came out and chit chatted whilst waiting for the technician to come 'look see look see' .. when he(the technician) came, he did a minor check on the lock.. and decided to hammer it out soon after. he fixed in a new lock, free of charge, cuz it wasnt us who broke the door knob. anyways, we(my roomie and me) wasnt, still is, not quite happy with the new lock, cuz now we need to use our keys on both sides of the door. nothing major, but yea... it still sucks.

but yea, still thanks to the technician, cuz if not, i would have to sleep in the corridor my friend's room. and my roomie would be locked in the room. haha. and yea, thank you Mr. Technician. for waking up and coming over to my room, even when it was past 12 midnight already.

2) i had difficulty breathing, still is, i have no idea what caused it. even the doctor who 'inspected' me can't conclude anything (cuz he didn't do x-ray or anything) .. anyway, basically the pain is from my back.. the top right part. i only feel it when i'm taking a deep (real deep) breath. it feels like something is poking my lungs la.. not a pleasant feeling, but it's not that pain either..

having said so... i wrote and posted "learning to breathe, literally".. "learning to breath" is actually a title of song, sung by a band called Switchfoot.

the pain is rather disturbing, not because i take really deep breath often, but sometimes yawning, sneezing and all those actions which requires you to take in deep breath... causes the pain.. i do hope it's nothing major... that i wouldn't need to go through any operations or anything la..

3) this week, i finally prepared myself before going to the laboratory for one of the experiments. haha... and woots! my groupmate and i manage to finish all the experiment within an hour or so (the other groups had to take around 2 to 3 hours to complete it)... haha.. :D

4) i'm currently behind schedule(which doesn't exist). i had plans for this week, but i wasn't able to execute most of them as planned. sleepless nights after my mid term break i think... assignments, mid term exams, labs and the such... bleh... the thought of them spoils my mood..

thats all for 'this week'.
coming up next week: Joint Camp!

having said that i'm behind schedule and everything, yet, i'm still going for the joint camp.. well, cuz i paid for it already... so yea.. whatever that comes my way after the camp.. it's all my fault la...

here's the lyrics for 'learning to breathe, by switchfoot'

Learning to Breathe, by Switchfoot

Hello, good morning, how ya do?
What makes your rising sun so new?
I could use a fresh beginning too
All of my regrets are nothing new

So this is the way
that I say that I need You
This is the way
This is the way

That I'm learning to breathe
I'm learning to crawl
I'm finding that You and
You alone can break my fall
I'm living again, awake and alive
I'm dying to breathe in these abundant skies

Hello, good morning, how ya been?
Yesterday left my head kicked in
I never thought I could fall like that
Never knew that I could hurt this bad

I'm learning to breathe
I'm learning to crawl
I'm finding that You and
You alone can break my fall
I'm living again, awake and alive
I'm dying to breathe in these abundant skies

So this is the way
that I say that I need You
This is the way
That I say I love You
This is the way
That I say I'm Yours
This is the way
This is the way


k then, i'll stop wasting my time here. ;)
gotta finish up my work ( studies ) as much as i can.

Living my life, depending on His abundance of grace and the gift of righteousness.


p/s: short listing ONE song from over FOUR THOUSAND EIGHT HUNDRED AND NINETY TWO songsssssss isn't as easy as it spells sounds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment