[ ᴃᴚiפʜᴌ ᵴᴌᴗᴆiᴏ ]: Something got me thinking....

Friday, July 3, 2009

Something got me thinking....

I attended the interfaith talk last night... i for one, am not really in support for such thing, cuz me being me, i believe that actions speaks louder than words...

however, despite saying so, my eyes was opened when i saw the amount of hunger these people had in them.... they were searching for the truth. i was in awe, never knowing that such people actually exist in Cyberjaya, my second home.

People of different faith were raising up questions, mostly towards Christianity, trying to find and discover truths about the One who came down from heaven, just because He loved us so much. For He so loved us.

Another thing that got me thinking (and upset) was the fact that some other faiths requires their believers to depend on their own strength to fulfill the laws and rules which were set for them... it's something i understand much, cuz i was in that state before trying to do everything right, with my own strength.

BUT what makes the difference now is that when Jesus, came down to rebuild and reconnect us back to God, He came with Love, and everything He did was based on grace and mercy which we would never understand fully. Because none of which He went through was purely based on love, and not by our-human-strength-obedience.

Nowadays whenever i sing songs with words like "How beautiful, how wonderful.." our God is... it's totally at a different level as when compared to the first time i sang those songs... looking back at my life, i can't thank Him enough for the grace that He had poured down in my life... and to be brutally honest, His grace is still overflowing, just as His forgiveness for our sin.. it had been totally washed and forgiven... just like a waterfall, flowing and flowing, constantly washing over our lives.

i would end this post with the following picture (and a video clip) to my friends, who understand this :)





Why are you striving these days
Why are you trying to earn grace
Why are you crying
Let me lift up your face
Just don't turn away

Why are you looking for love
Why are you still searching as if I'm not enough
To where will you go child
Tell me where will you run
To where will you run

And I'll be by your side
Wherever you fall
In the dead of night
Whenever you call
And please don't fight
These hands that are holding you
My hands are holding you

Look at these hands and my side
They swallowed the grave on that night
When I drank the world's sin
So I could carry you in
And give you life
I want to give you life

(Chorus 2x)

Cause I, I love you
I want you to know
That I, I love you
I'll never let you go

(Chorus 2x)

Till i blog again

0 comments:

Post a Comment