[ ᴃᴚiפʜᴌ ᵴᴌᴗᴆiᴏ ]: Today

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Today

Apologies for my being away. was busy, still is, but am willing to spend some time off my 'self-made-hectic-schedule'

Today was a different day, technically, everyone's today was different, cuz there's no 2 exact same days.. i think.

Anyways, last week's Apostolic Program was awesome! Wish i could be there this week, it was a privilege being a host, and soaking in God's presence everyday last week...

God reminded me of quite a few things during the AP, pointed out areas that requires a change, areas that i've yet to submit and surrender, areas that i've yet to lay down... and the such..

It was difficult, especially giving up things that are seemingly 'good' or normal in the eyes of the world... Nevertheless, i was liberated when i decided to give in to His ways, after all, His way's are higher than ours, rite?

Anyways, i can't write much now, as i have a quiz in 9 hour's time, and it's kindda bed time now... so yea, and i just started reading.. haha .. it's a open book test.. that's why the delay? xD



To the friends made last week,

continue running the race that's you're in,
it's too early to give in,
His grace is sufficient for all that is to come,
He is ABLE! He is ABLE!

Planetshakers - Today
Intro: C F Am F (x2)

C Am
I don’t wanna waste a second
G F
I don’t wanna waste a moment
C Am F
I don’t wanna live my life in chance

C Am
I am here to make You famous
G F
And tell the world You came to save us
C Am F
I am here to make a change today

Am C
For the sake of this generation
F Dm
I live for You
Am C
For the hope of the world’s salvation
F
I live for You

C F
Today, I’m living for You
Am F
Today, my heart beats for you
C F Am F
Today, I’m following You Lord, today
C F
Today, I'm standing for You
Am F
Today, I’m looking to You
C F Am F
Today, I’m following You Lord, today

Am C F Dm
I live all for the glory of Your name
Am C F Dm
I live to see this generation saved
Am C F Dm
I live to see Your love abound in all the earth
Am C F
I live for You

I can't seem to get the beat right for the strumming... :(

Practice makes perfect eh?


Till i blog again

0 comments:

Post a Comment