[ ᴃᴚiפʜᴌ ᵴᴌᴗᴆiᴏ ]: Apparently...

Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Apparently...

i got bared from my final exams. because:

9.09-04-10CC01011309Insurance for Session 2010/2011RM 55.00

and my cimb bank account is at RM 10.30

worry not, im not in financial crisis. but i just don't have that amount with me in my CIMB bank, thus, i can't do any online transaction to clear the bill.

And oh, they slot in that item on the 9th of April... which is the last day to pay up the bills...

obviously almost everyone would pay up their bills before the last day right?

who would actually check on the last day....

thankfully i had friends who saw this and notified me...

if not, i'd have been bared for no apparent reason..

To the person in charge...
wth?


-----


currently in the midst of busyness... deadline after deadlines... duedates after duedates... assignments after assignments... quizzes after quizzes

but it's coming to an end...

finals coming up... hardly prepared.

-----


went for my medical checkup this morning. results would be out on monday. so stay tuned.


Till i blog again

0 comments:

Post a Comment