[ ᴃᴚiפʜᴌ ᵴᴌᴗᴆiᴏ ]: November 26

Saturday, November 27, 2010

November 26

Day 26: What's on the inside?

Going through my daily life, tasks, problems, and blessings seems to be everywhere.
Which of those captures my heart? Which of those weigh more?

A wise man once said:
"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us."

~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
So, what's on the inside?

Who am i?
What do i exist for?
Where do i go from here?
How should i live my life?

A mirror, look at yourself, make the adjustments, get back on your feet, and live.

Life is full of hope, full of mercy, full of grace, full of love, full of second chances.

Life, it's a journey; there's none like it. You have only one.

p/s: I know it does sound similar to the post i posted on the 24th, but yea, this is what i was prompted to write about. Time for me to calibrate myself again. :)



Till i blog again

0 comments:

Post a Comment