[ ᴃᴚiפʜᴌ ᵴᴌᴗᴆiᴏ ]: 203: Setup to be pursued

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

203: Setup to be pursued

Well, i don't think i wanna write much here, but yea, just jotting it down as a milestone :)

11.10.11
- i was setup to be pursued by Him.

A simple prayer in the morning, signs after signs after signs from morning till nite :)

also, understanding part of the big picture that He's doing in my life.
----


FB statuses of the day:
1)
you asked, He spoke; time to obey.
2)
do you remember days when you suddenly understand certain things that you initially don't?

tonite was one of those nites :) It's amazing how He pulls strings together and unveiling things one by one.. awesome :D

and to top it up, it is also one of those nites that you know you're reaching higher heights :)

simply awesome, thanks Pa! :)



i guess that sums it up, haha! its ok if you don't understand this post, cuz the intended reader is myself. haha :)

one thing that keeps me running this race despite things that's happening around me, is grounded in the truth that He loves me, and He has a plan for me, not just some random plan, but one that is awesome. Jer 29:11

p/s: i got my haircut today haha.. yea, feels weird if you ask me, but ah, ill get used to it.



Till then, with love :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment