[ ᴃᴚiפʜᴌ ᵴᴌᴗᴆiᴏ ]: 205: Update.

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

205: Update.

Well, i started a 30 day project, but it looks like it's not going well so far.. haha..

it's supposed to be a 30 day prayer list project thingy..
not that i'm not praying on days i didnt post up specific stuff... but to keep updating it with a link is rather hard...

anyways,

to compensate with the lack of updates, here's an unprepared and ad hoc acoustic cover of "Through Christ" by Generation Unleashed by Chrysler and myself..

enjoy & God bless!





Chords, in case you wanna learn up the song ;)

Through Christ
-Generation Unleashed


intro:
C F C F

verse1:
C
when the darkness tries
F
to hide my way
C
Your word is the light
F
that guides my faith
Am F
i will trust in You
C G
i will trust in You


verse2:
C
when my heart is weak
F
and i've lost my way
C
i will lift up my eyes
F
and choose to say
Am F
i will trust in You
C G
i will trust in You


chorus:
C G Am
i can do all things through Christ
F C
i can move a mountain if You
Am G
are the strength of my life
C G Am
i can do all things through Christ
F G C
if You are the strength of my life


C F C F


verse3:
C
in Your presence i find
F
strength renewed
C
i found courage to stand
F
and a hope that is new
Am F
i will trust in You
C G
i will trust in You


bridge:
Am F C/E G X 2

Am
when every trials come my way
F
i will worship You always
C/E G
forever trust in Your unfailing love
Am
when every doubt or fear or shame
F
i shall hear Your voice within
C/E G
forever trust in Your unfailing love

p/s: one of the earliest guitar songs i learn and enjoy playing.
simple heart to heart worship and crying out to the Lord.

Conclusion of the matter:

Choosing to trust isn't merely accepting the situation.
Choosing to trust is an act of faith, not blindly,
but with a heart full of hope knowing that God loves me,
so much so, that He gave His one and only begotten Son.

What then will He withhold from me?
We may not receive ALL of the desires of our heart, but He knows best.
Love never fails.



Till i blog again

0 comments:

Post a Comment